|Address: 18 Hoang Quoc Viet Str, Hanoi, Vietnam
|Director : Assoc. Prof. Dr. Le Truong Giang
Vice Directors : 1. MSc. Tran Van Ngoc
2. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dang Xuan Phong
3. Phan Thu Ha
Decision No. 68/HĐBT, dated: 07 July, 1983
Signed by: Prime Minister
| || || |
|18 Hoang Quoc Viet Str, Hanoi, Vietnam |
|Điện thoại: 043.7916.482 |
|Fax: 043.7562.765 |
|Website: vast.ac.vn |
|Director : ||Assoc. Prof. Dr. Le Truong Giang |
|Vice Directors : ||1. MSc. Tran Van Ngoc |
| ||2. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dang Xuan Phong |
| ||3. Phan Thu Ha |
|FUNCTIONS AND TASKS |
- Deparment of Planning and Finance is an administrative office to help and assist the President of Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST) to manage and excuting organise the operation of the Academy in planning and budget estimates according to the law and regulations of the Government and the VAST.
- To setup and submit for approval by the VAST’s President for the longterm, shorterm, 5 years-period and annual plans and budget estimates of the whole Academy.
- To manage and to do excuting direction for the Academy to perform the longterm, shorterm, 5 years-period and annual scientific technological plans. To perform the process of submision, selection, approval, evaluation and accomplishment for the scientific technological projects funded by the Academy and the international collaboration projects of the Academy.
- To co-ordinate with other ministries and organizations to manage the related scientific technological projects funded by the Government, National Aims Programes, Basic Investigation Tasks, National Environment Protection Programes, ect.
- To co-ordinate with the Department of International Cooperations, Department of Application and Development of Technology, VAST to manage the VAST level internation cooperation and technological development projects.
- To manage and to do excuting direction the plans of investment in infrastructure including construction, equipments and facility upgrade of the whole Academy.
- To manage and to do excuting direction the annual budget estimates and other financial activities of the Academy according to the law and regulations of the Government.
- To manage the land, equipments, infrastructure and other public properties of the Academy according to the Law and regulations of the Government.
|HUMAN RESOURCES |
|1. Personnel: |
Total: 14 staffs
- Professors: 1
- Associate Prof: 2
- Doctor: 5
- Masters: 2
- Bachelor: 7
- Directorate Board;
- Unit of planning;
- Unit of finance;
- Unit of development investment;
- Unit of public property – infrastructure management;
- Unit of administration
Women staffs of the Department at a conference on Planning and finance in 2011 in HoChiMinh City
Staffs of the Department at a field study in 2012 in Tam Dao
|OTHER INFORMATION |
|Remarkable achievements: |
- 2007: Competition Award of the VAST,
- 2008: Felicitation Award by the VAST President,
- 2009: Competition Award of the VAST,
- 2010: Felicitation Award by the Prime Minister
- 2011: Competition Award of the VAST,