Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology continues urgent measures to prevent and control COVID-19 pandemic
1. Continuing to thoroughly understand that officials and employees in the unit strictly follow the directions of the Politburo, the Secretariat, the Government, the Prime Minister, and the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 prevention and control and VAST in the prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. For units in Ho Chi Minh City and Southern provinces: Strictly implementing measures to prevent and control the epidemic according to Directive 16/CT-TTg of the Prime Minister and the guiding documents of the People's Committee of the province and city.
3. For units in Hanoi City: Continuing to strengthen activities, forms of working, meeting, online transactions; proactively developing plans for the units 50% online. The head of the unit, depending on the conditions of the unit's operations, arranges officials and employees to work appropriately to ensure the completion of work, minimizing direct activities; only going out when absolutely necessary; strictly complying with 5K requirements, keeping a minimum distance of 2m when communicating; not gathering more than 5 people outside the scope of work, school, hospital; regular medical declaration on website www.tokhaiyte.vn or Ncovi, Bluezone applications when going out.
4. For units located in provinces and cities that do not apply Directive 15 and Directive 16 of the Prime Minister: Continuing to strictly implement measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic under the direction of the People's Committee of the province or city where the unit is headquartered.
5. Continuing to restrict meetings and activities with large gatherings of people; in case of necessity, the organization must ensure the distance and regulations on epidemic prevention and control.
6. Minimizing travel from Hanoi to other provinces and cities and vice versa; business trips out of the province/city must be reported to the head of the unit; limit sending officials to go on business trips except in urgent cases.
7. Continuing to suspend the operation of museums, galleries and communal kitchens (canteen is take-away only).
8. Strengthening the direction, inspection and supervision of epidemic prevention and control in the unit; strictly controlling people in/out by QR code; strictly handling cases of violations of epidemic prevention and control.
9. Heads of units, within the ambit of their assigned authority, are responsible for the pandemic prevention and control, proactively reviewing and completing the unit's plan and response plan for epidemic prevention and control to suit the new situation and developments of the epidemic and send the unit's response plan to VAST (via Administration Office) before July 26, 2021.
Translated by Phuong Ha
Link to Vietnamese version